NEET PG, MDS Counselling 2020: MCC releases Round 2 results, reporting instructions
- June 17, 2020
- Posted by: neetugpg
- Category: NEET - MDS, NEET - PG, NEET PG Counselling
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the final result of Round 2 NEET PG and NEET MDS counselling. Candidate can download allotment letter and proceed for reporting. All the candidates who participated in ROund 2 counselling can view the results attached below:
To view the result, click on the below-mentioned concerned subjects:
All the candidates who participated in ROund 2 counselling can view the results attached below : To view the result, click on the below-mentioned concerned subjects:
- AIQ Round 2 Final Result Medical
- Deemed Round 2 Final Result Medical
- Central University Final Result Round 2 Medical
- AIQ Round 2 Final Result Dental
- Deemed Round 2 Final Result Dental
- Central University Final Result Round 2 Dental
Accordingly, the MCC/MoHFW took a very sympathetic view in this regard and has issued following instructions for colleges and candidates to facilitate in reporting physically :
- The candidates who have been upgraded in Round-2 will be relieved from the earlier college from the back end and they can report directly to the allotted college of Round-2. They need not go physically to earlier Round-1 allotted college. The checkbox of relieving will be deactivated for colleges.
- The candidates who participated in Round-2 but could not get upgraded for Round-1 seat can Exit from their seat of Round-1 without forfeiture of Security Deposit from 16th June till 06:00 PM of 18th June, 2020.Such candidates can resign their seat in an online mode by informing the college through email.
- The colleges have to report the surrender of seat of such candidates online on intramcc portal and generate Seat Surrender Receipt which should be mailed to the candidate. In this way, the surrendered seats will come back to system for reversion to states in case of All India Quota and allotment in Mop Up Round in case of Deemed & Central Universities. To facilitate online surrender/ resignation of Non-upgraded candidates, the colleges can upload contact details of Nodal Officers and email Ids on their respective websites.
- Keeping in view, the lockdown situations in various states, the Physical Reporting of Round 1 and Round-2 candidates has been extended till 30th June, 2020.
- The Allotment Letter will be considered as e Pass/ Curfew pass to facilitate candidates along with one parent / attendant during travel for the purpose of reporting to allotted college.
- 6. A D.O Letter from Secretary (H), MoHFW has been sent to all Chief Secretaries of all States and UT’s to facilitate the candidate’s travel to the allotted college.
- 7. The candidates of Round-1 & 2 who report physically may be allowed to join their duties in respective departments directly in consultation with their college administrative authorities.
Cutoff Analysis of Round 2 Results MCC :–
|Deemed University Cutoff 2020 Round 2|
|Course||R1 2020||R2 2020|
|MNG||GN||Traumatology & Surgery||30582||37066|
|MNG||GN||TB & Chest Diseases||60730||73499|
|MNG||GN||Community Health & Admin||69841||76436|
|MNG||GN||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||61135||78733|
|NRI||GN||TB & Chest Diseases||48796||79833|
|NRI||GN||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||79798||94647|