FMGE, NEET SS, FET, DNB Final Theory Exams 2020: NBE releases exam schedule
- July 6, 2020
- Posted by: neetugpg
- Category: Blogs, Notifications And Updates
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the National Board of Examinations (NBE) has announced the dates for upcoming NBE examinations — FMGE June 2020 session, NEET SS 2020, DNB FInal theory exam 2020 and FET 2020. All the concerned candidates who are set to appear in these examinations can view the exam schedule released by the NBE on its official website as mentioned below:
Schedule of Forthcoming NBE Examinations
- * FMGE – June 2020 Session 31st August 2020
- * NEET – SS 2020 15th September 2020
- * DNB Final Theory Examination – June 2020 Session 24th, 25th 26th and 27th September 2020
- * Fellowship Entrance Test (FET) 2020 11th October 2020
1. The Schedule for the first phase of DNB Practical Exam, December 2019 session from 14th July to 27th August 2020 has been announced vide NBE Notice dated 3rd July 2020. Schedule for the remaining specialties shall be notified in due course.
2. NBE shall be conducting the following examinations as per the calendar mentioned below, until any further updates:
*Provisional 3. The Information Bulletins and the Application forms for above-mentioned examinations shall be published on NBE website www.natboard.edu.in in due course.
For full details, click on the following link: https://neetadmission.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Schedule-of-Forthcoming-NBE-Examinations-Regarding.pdf
The Government of India established the National Board of Examinations (NBE) in 1975 with the objective of improving the quality of the Medical Education by establishing high and uniform standards of postgraduate examinations in modern medicine on All India Basis and utilizing existing healthcare infrastructure for capacity building.
NBE at present conducts postgraduate and postdoctoral examinations in approved specialities leading to the award of Diplomate of National Board. The Medical Council of India has laid down standards for postgraduate examinations conducted by various medical colleges and affiliated to concerned universities and other institutions, yet the levels of proficiency and standards of evaluation vary considerably in these institutions.