CPS ENROLLMENT PROCESS 2020
- October 13, 2020
- Posted by: neetugpg
- Category: CPS Mumbai, Latest News
Enrollment process for candidates selected in CPS-PG-Admission 2020 has been started.
Candidates selected for the State of Maharashtra and DNH are required to visit in-person to CPS office for enrollment till 31st October 2020 with documents listed below.
*Token for enrollment shall be provided at CPS office, Mumbai between 10:00 a. m. to 11:00 a.m.
List of documents required [Original +1set of zerox (self-attested) + scan copy of original documents (JPEG format) for upload in in enrollment form] :
- POST HOLDING CERTIFICATE (Original)
- CPS FEES RECEIPT (RS. 50200/- DIPLOMA / RS. 60200/- FCPS)
- ALLOTMENT LETTER
- JOINING/APPOINTMENT LETTER
- M.B.B.S PASSING CERTIFICATE
- M.B.B.S MARKSHEET
- M.B.B.S. DEGREE
- INTERNSHIP COMPLETION CERTIFICATE
- STATE MEDICAL COUNCIL REGESTRATION
- STATE MEDICAL COUNCIL I Card (if applicable)
- STATE MEDICAL COUNCIL APPLICATION RECEIPT
- ADDRESS PROOF (Aadhar Card, Passport & Pan Card)
- IN-SERVICE EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE (Wherever Applicable)
- EPD fees receipt (Study Material) Rs.75,000/- (DD in favour of ‘Paptronics Pvt. Ltd.’ payable at Pune / online payment at the time of enrolment Click Here)
Enrollment will be confirmed only after verification of online enrollment form and documents.
Please Note: students who have already made payment of CPS fees (Rs. 50200/- for CPS Diploma Courses/ Rs. 60200/- for FCPS courses) at the time of CPS-PG Admission 2020 allotment letter, no need to pay again.
Some important Features of Electronic Paperless Device (EPD) :-
- Attendance will be recorded through the app and inbuilt biometric devices in EPD
- Medical E-Books of the subject Licensed Copy
- Subject wise curriculum and Syllabus updated in real time.
- Live and Archived Video Lectures from CPS on the EPD.
- Software to monitor Student Academic Progress.
- Log Book
- Monitor Clinical Training
- Monitor Participation of teacher in student Training Programme