Commissionerate of Health Services (CHS) is inviting Applications for CHS CPS Medical Post Graduate Diploma Courses for the 2020 session.
All the NEET PG 2020 qualified candidates are eligible to apply for these CHS CPS Courses run at district level hospitals in the state of Maharashtra.
Eligible candidates (both in-service and private) are requested to visit the website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in for Information Bulletin and further
instructions for the admission process.
The call for online application form submission will be from 9th July 2020 till 22 ndJuly 2020.
Online Application Web Link: https://chs-cpspg.in.
Application form, Information Bulletin-2020 and further notifications regarding admission and counselling process for both in-service and private candidates, will be displayed on the website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in subsequently.
CONTACT DHD CPS
1. Please make use of the information in this bulletin available on this website (www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in) to guide you through the entire process and help answers most of your queries.
2. In case you are still facing issues, then the CHS CPS Candidate Care Support is available by phone and email.
3. Webmail support will be available from 9 th July 2020 Queries received by webmail will be responded to within 2 business days. Do not send the same email multiple times, as it will delay the response process.
4. CHS CPS Candidate Care will be closed on Public Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
5. CONTACT CHS CPS for PG Diploma Admissions.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website – www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Contact Number – 83296 54344 Dr. Tejaswi Tayade
(Program Officer, CHS CPS)
90828 83278 Mr. Eshwar More (Program
Asst. CHS CPS)
- Candidates are advised to look into www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in and www.cpsmumbai.org regularly for various information and notices pertaining to CHS PG diploma courses.
- The Application fee (Rs.2000/-) have to be paid by the candidate(s) at CHS Bank Account through online mode. The details of which are given below.Name of the Account Holder – DIRECTOR OF HEALTH
Account Number – 001710110008690
Branch Name – D.N Road, Mumbai
IFSC code –BKID0000017
UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS WILL BE UNDER FOLLOWING HEADS:
- Copy of downloaded NEET PG 2020 result/Mark sheet.
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Pass port)
- Certificate of Age (SSC Passing Certificate/ SSC Board Certificate/ Passport)
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of (SSC)/HSC. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “INDIAN”
- First M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks (all if more than one attempt was made)
- Second M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks (all if more than one attempt was made)
- Final M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks (Part-I & Part-II) (all if more than one attempt was made)
- M.B.B.S Degree/Passing Certificate
- Attempt certificates of all MBBS exams from the head of institution
- Internship completion certificate from University or Head of the institution/Certificate indicating date of completion of Internship from the Head of the institution.
- Registration Certificate (MCI/MMC/Any State Council)
- Medical Fitness Certificate from a MD Medicine (Annexure-F)
- Transaction details – (Application fee payment of Rs.2000/- and further processing fee of Rs.1000/- after the seat allotment)
- Service record of in-service applicants (A,B,C & D formats)If Applicable –
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate for [(VJ)DT-A, (NT-1)NTB,(NT-2)NT-C, (NT- 3)NT-D, OBC and SEBC/ SBC Candidates issued by appropriate authority as specified in GR number CBC- 10/2008/CR-697 VJNT-1, dated 24th June 2013 and should be valid up to 31/03/2020.(Annexure- C & D)
- For persons with Disability (PWD) – Medical Fitness Certificate (as per Annexure-E) of the information bulletin.
- Service record of in-service applicants (A,B,C & D formats)
- Orphan Certificate from appropriate authority. (as per Annexure- J) Once document are submitted online, it will be verified. If all the relevant documents are correct and complete, it will be informed to each candidate via email and SMS on the registered email id and mobile.
- The fees for the course for the private candidates as decided by the Competent Authority meeting under the chairmanship of the Principal Secretary (Health), dated 9th September 2015 shall be Rs.2,00,000/- (Rupees Two Lakh only) per year. Stipend will be paid to the candidate(s) at the rate of Rs. 25,000/- per month as approved in NHM PIP 2020-21 (stipend may change subject to government decision in future.) according to the attendance.
- There are no fees for the course for the eligible in-service candidate taking admission on in-service quota seats apart from the processing fees of joining and application form fees.
C) In-service candidate taking admission against private quota seat, will have to pay tuition fees of Rs.1,10,000/- per year.
- As per government resolution candidates joining the CHS PG Diploma 2020 will be required to sign a bond to serve the Public Health Department under GoM for a period of two years, failing which she/he will be required to pay Rs. 5,00,000/- (Rupees Five lakh only) for the default. (Annexure-G)
- The bond is to be written on Rs. 100/- (Rupees 100 only) stamppaper, signed by the candidate and should be notarized.
C) The Proforma for bond is given in Annexure-H.
- The candidate who has joined for PG diploma course should complete the tenure, failing which she/he will be required to pay Rs.10,00,000/- (Rupees Ten lakh only) for non-completion of tenure.
- Any candidate responsible for the lapse of CHS PG Diploma Seat under any circumstances will have to pay penalty of Rs.10,00,000/- (Rupees Ten lakh only).
- Candidates who have submitted status retention form and subsequently do not join the institute will be liable for seat lapse penalty Rs.10,00,000/- (Rupees Ten lakh only).
- Any candidate responsible for causing seat lapse will not be allowed to take admission under CHS CPS for next two years.