Welcome to NEETadmission
For Becoming Medical & Dental Doctors
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Under Graduate (NEET UG 2020), succeeded from All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) is an entrance examination in India for students who wish to study undergraduate Medical courses (MBBS) and Dental courses (BDS) in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges in India.
NEET UG is the single all India entrance examination for admission to the all Medical, Dental & Ayush colleges across the India.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test commonly called will be conducted by National Testing Agency for admission to the following UG medical courses –
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
- State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental /Ayurveda /Siddha /Unani Homeopathy Colleges or any Private University
- Central Pool Quota Seats
- All seats including NRI Quota as well as Management Quota, in private unaided/aided minority / non- minority medical colleges shall also be filled on the basis of merit obtained in NEET 2020.
For Becoming Post Graduate Doctors
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Post Graduate (NEET-PG ) is a qualifying cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section 10 (D) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
SCOPE OF NEET-PG 2020 shall be the single qualifying cum ranking examination for admission to Postgraduate MD/MS/Diploma Courses for the academic session 2020 which will include the following:
- All India 50% quota seats (all States & UT’s).
- State quota seats. (Including the UT’s).
- All Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/ Deemed Universities all across the country.
- Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- DNB Post MBBS Courses.
DNB Doctors By Profession
The term DNB is defined as the Diplomate of National Board. DNB course completed doctors are those who have completed their postgraduation or postdoctoral medical education from this board. The DNB courses are classified into DNB Broad Specialty, DNB Super Specialty and DNB Fellowship programmes.
- Duration of the DNB degree is about 3 years
- A DNB is often taught in private hospitals and is classified into 2 categories. The career scopes for a DNB doctor range from being faculty members and specialists in government and private agencies.
- according to the Medical Council of India and the Supreme Court, a degree in DNB is equivalent to that of an MD/MS.
- Admissions in Post MBBS course will done through NEET PG Scores
- Counselling Site for DNB :- http://counseling.nbe.edu.in/cet/login
CPS Mumbai Leading The Way
College of physician and surgeons (CPS) or CPS Mumbai established in 1913, is an autonomous body imparting post graduate medical education and offers 10 fellowship, 39 diploma and 2 certificate courses.
Quick facts :-
- MCI Recognised Diploma Courses – DGO , DCH & DPB
- MCI Recognised Fellowship Courses -FCPS (Medicine),FCPS (Pathology), FCPS (Surgery), FCPS (Dermatology), FCPS (Mid. And Gyn., FCPS (Ophthalmology) & MCPS
- Postgraduate Dr. with Diploma from CPS recognised COLLEGE/Hospital is entitled to practice anywhere in India or can apply for DNB secondary course.
- After FCPS one can give DNB final exam directly. Also one can give directly NEETSS entrance for superspeciality DM/MCh/DNB SS courses.
One Stop platform for all NEET Counselling Guidance
NEETxpert is a live information & Logistic Support Company, which helps you get the best college based upon your profile. NEETxpert is designed specifically to suit your demands because we don’t believe in one solution to all admission problems.
- As a one stop solution, NEETxpert ensures that lack of information does not act as a barrier when it comes to choosing the best college for your child. We at NEETxpert believe that Education is not only an investment but also a step towards a brighter future for your child. You get all the information you need for your child’s admission process. We are someone whom you can trust and we will handhold you throughout the whole admission process. We make sure your child gets the best college based on his/her profile.
- Till now you have always availed the very best of your life- never settling for the second best. So why should you take a risk when it comes to deciding for your college admission?
- We don’t do admission- yes you heard it right! Actually admissions are a by-product of the information. We India’s 1 st LIVE INFORMATION SUPPORT COMPANY
I decided to go for MBBS course. I visited many consultancies but I was not satisfied with them. After coming to NEETxpert, They helped me to make right decision. I got admission at Best Medical College of India. Thanks
At the second last day of admission I contacted NEETxpert people and they suggested me to be part of offline counselling in Yenopa after observation of my mark I went there and I got the seat and honestly I lost my hope but they secured my one year.
I was completely puzzled regarding NEET Counselling in India. At that point I met with NEETxpert. Through their guidance and direction the whole admission process was done easily.
NEETxpert helped us to find good institution according to my choice ,location and good enviroment.Thanks for the Guidance i have got selectedin right collge.